INISMa-CRIBC invests massively in the development of the technologies of tomorrow !
INISMa-CRIBC has proposed twelve projects under the 2014-2020 EFDR programme, as a coordinateur or as a partner. Eleven of these research projects have been selected! In total, almost 11 million euros will be invested in 6 years on advanced topics
which are proposed through 6 portfolios
INISMA-CRIBC will coordinate the IMAWA (Innovative Materials for Wallonia)
portfolio, structured into 5 parts:
- MATSUB : Screening and adaptation of alternative raw materials
- ECOVAL : "ECO-conception" of units of sustainable energetic VALorisation
- CERAMAX : Development of carbide and nitride ceramics (MAX phases) for applications in multiple stress conditions
- FLASHSINT : Validation FLASH SINTering as an ultrafast and low-energy densification technology
- TAC : Advanced techniques for characterisation
This portfolio, supported by the Mecatech and Greenwin Competition Clusters, will associate/gather UMONS, ULg, CRM, CTP as research partners.
In addition to the coordination of this ambitious initiative, INISMa-CRIBC will also be associated with several projects portfolios as research partner:
- EMRA-DEMO2FACTORY (coordinator Materia Nova)
→ EMRA-DEMO-CRIBC : Demonstration units of laser technologies (additive, soustractive and hybrid) and of densification by sintering.
- IAWATHA : InnovAtion in Wallonia with Additives TecHnologies (coordinator : SIRRIS)
→ CERAMPLUS : Research & validation on ceramic additive manufacturing
→ CERAMTOP : Emergent additive technology for ceramic manufacturing
- Intense4Chem : (coordinator : Certech)
→ FLOW4REACTOR : Development of a technological demonstration plateform dedicated to intensified reactors
- ECOLISER : Ecobinders for soil treatment, sealing and roads (coordinator : CTP)
- FMF : MultiFunctional Films (coordinator : UCL)
→ LOCOTED : Low Cost ThermoElectric Devices
We gratefully thank all companies and local forces which have contributed to the success of this great initiative.
or by phone at +32 65 40 34 78